Saturday, August 25, 2012

Currently Coveting: Fall is Coming


Hi!  I just got back from NYC where the window displays were amazing and the weather was actually pretty perfect.  Fall is coming! There are so many chic Fall pieces that I'm completely in love with right now! Coated leggings, metallics and tweeds, leather peplum! Wanttttt! There are also so many shoe options for Fall this season! Do you want a smoking loafer? Here's a pair; how about an old school oxford? Right this way!  Cute studded flats? OK :)

Below are some of my current favorites:


1. Tory Burch Tab Front Skinnies - mad for plaid!

2. Free People feather print skinnies (posted these on my Facebook last week). 


3 - 4. Rubber leggings are a cheaper alternative to the coated legging that's being seen everywhere now (3), they're not exactly the same thing but using your imagination you can get a similar feel.  These by Asos are on sale for $17 and I love the aubergine color(4)!



6. These Pour La Victoire Volkova boots speak for themselves.









9. These Club Monaco Mariana City shorts in their deep rusty color would pair perfectly with vibrant purple tights. What? Not your thing? They're still cute.

10. I posted this Tory Burch handbag on my Facebook page.  I love the mishmash of colors and patterns with the classic handbag shape!

11. This faux feathered vest by Express is adorable and currently 30% off!

12. A suede pump is a must paired with cute patterned tights!  These are only $37! Can't beat that. 

13. What do you have to say about this Foley + Corinna Moc Croc East West Tote; I'm really liking the chocolate brown color and its shape.  



16. A faux leather motorcycle jacket by Express in a beautiful navy color, also 30% off. 



17 comments:

  1. Love your pics! I thought the Tory Burch bag was DVF for sure...I was wrong!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3,5,8, 11, 12, 15 are my absolutely favorite! I want fall weather to get here where I live! It's still in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that shawl jacket. everything is so fall! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tomorrow (yummy prizes)!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Can't wait for fall myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!!

    Follow each other?

    CHANEL handbag at www.fashion- a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those are all the stuff I would want (IF I had the money, haha).

    Crystal
    crystal dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what?! i just posted an OOTD last week!! haha my birthday OOTD!

    so funny i ALMOST bought that leather peplum from piperlime last week!!! it's so cute.. but i just bought 2 leather skirts.. so i'm thinking i can work with that through the fall and winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the leather peplum top. OH my. So awesome.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I love your style, I found your blog from a friend of mines blog. I'm looking for some new blogs to follow, so if you'd like to follow each other, leave me a comment and from there I'll give you a follow :) mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to hear from you soon lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey.. I just found your blog.. I love all the stuff you have chosen.!
    maybe wanna check out my blog? I would be glad if you do so.. Have a nice day!
    LOVE,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic picks! Love them all! Definitely am tempted to buy more leather and animal prints this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is so freakin fantastic...Most of these highly fash items will surely be in my Fall wishlist!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pretty much want all of these things! The leather peplum is amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. those orange shorts! want want want!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these! Also - LOVE the blog!
    xo
    Maja
    www.hautepnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, I hear you on the coated jeans. I want a pair so bad...I'll have to test out these rubber options...aha

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. so much pretty - I am crushing hard on Fall florals and burgundy skinnies!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great selection, I'm in love with the no. 11 jacket and the floral blouse! I'm following you now via GFC! Here's my blog=>

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...