Thursday, July 19, 2012

Favorite Eyeliner: Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal









My new favorite beauty product is Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal (it's spelled correctly).  I recently got the chance to try two of these guys in black (Black Frida )and blue (Blu Acqua).                  I rarely post anything beauty related but I love this eyeliner!  The blue one didn't stay with me because once applied, the color is not blue but is definitely a faded lavender (the reviews on sephora.com echo this). 


The black one is a different story. It's really creamy and easy to apply, and is a true black.  Yes, I know that there's a lot going on in terms of fancy packaging, but I kind of like it. I think the shape of the pencil makes it easier to apply, although you will not get a fine, thin line using this.  As you can see from the picture, the point is rounded and you can't sharpen it.


8 comments:

Alissa said...

I don't use eyeliner but the packaging is so intriguing so I actually want to look at it!

Fashion-isha said...

Thanks for posting about this. Sometimes it's a real treat to get a luxury product like this ;)
xo
Sharon

LyddieGal said...

hummm... so lets see it on! and how does it wear in terms of staying power? whenever i try eyeliners that aren't waterproof they end up all over my eyelid because my skin is so oily.
Chic on the Cheap

Vanessa Mae said...

Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

the packaging alone is amazing! i could go off that! i have trouble finding a good eyeliner but i recently got one in a giveaway i love

<3 katherine
current giveaway on of corgis & cocktails

Worthington said...

What a cool product. It is so old-school kohl in its design. I'm afraid of it, to be honest. haha!

Fashion to Go said...

Wow, gorgeous packaging! This is where luxury cosmetics really get me.

Elizabeth Lore said...

I love Guerlain :* :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...