Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1 Is A Lonely Number + Stella & Dot Garden Party Chandelier Earrings - Closed



Hi girls,
These Garden Party Chandelier earrings by Stella & Dot are one of my favorites. In true me fashion, I lost one of the earrings the first time I wore them (obviously).

Fast forward: I got another pair (thanks, Tracy!) and now I'm left with a set + 1.

So, what to do with the lonely, solitary earring? That's where you come in.

Give me a great DIY idea as to what I can do with the one, single earring.  Leave me your idea in a comment below and if I choose yours, you just may just receive a little fashionable something in the mail...

Go on... be brilliant. Bring me my first DIY post idea.

xo.
xo.

UPDATE: Because I've gotten a lot of great responses to this post (along with some duplicate ideas) I've decided to make this an official random giveaway - the post will be open until Wednesday, January 18th, and will close at Midnight on that date.  Winners will be chosen using random.org.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...