Monday, October 15, 2018

BEAUTY FILE: KERASTASE REFLECTION COLLECTION

As a blogger, I am fortunate in that I get to test a ton of beauty and haircare products. Of course, I am always open to trying out new things, but along the way, I have definitely developed some favorites. The Kerastase Reflection line is one of those newly favorited product launches.


When Kerastase reached out, I was eager to see what they recommended for my hair.  A few years ago, I had a bad cellophane treatment that left my hair dry and prone to breakage. In 2017, I reluctantly dyed my hair for the first time, which resulted in my hair turning a shade too dark for my liking. In order to counteract the black shade, I got highlights. The bleach killed my hair.  I've been growing it out ever since, trying to do what I can to restore it.
KERASTASE REFLECTION SHAMPOO

I have been using the Kerastase Reflection line, consistently, for over three months. My hair is stronger, and softer. It also has a lot more shine. I use the Sulfate Free Shampoo for color treated hair and the Reflection Mask. I do use a drugstore shampoo for my first shampoo, then follow it with the shampoo from the line. I leave the conditioning mask on anywhere from 5-10 minutes. I really coat my hair in the mask and use a good amount.  The conditioning mask has lasted me a full three months. I still haven't gone through a full bottle of the shampoo.  These are high end products which are worth the investment.

KERASTASE REFLECTION REVIEW
Natural hair, no product, and air dried after washing / conditioning with Kerastase Reflection Shampoo and Mask
Kerastase is having a sale on their website. You can now get the Reflection Holiday Gift Set for a special price.  The line is carried at my local CVS. Sephora has also recently started carrying Kerastase!

If you have tried these products out, please leave a comment letting me know what your experience has been.

Kerastase sent me the products in the Reflection line. This post is not sponsored. 

KERASTASE REFLECTION MASK

KERASTASE HAIR MASK REVIEW

KERASTASE REFLECTION CONDITIONER
Natural hair, no product, and air dried after washing / conditioning with Kerastase Reflection Shampoo and Mask

KERASTASE REFLECTION RESULTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...