- AMPLIFIED CREME: Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.
- CREMESHEEN:Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine.
- FROST: Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.
- LUSTRE: Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.
- MATTE: Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish.
- SATIN: Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
MAC Highlights (Lustre) Lipstick: a lustre that swatches out somewhat sheer and glossy. It is a warm, yellowy peach shade. This will just enhance the natural color of your lips. It's a good day time shade or lip liner topper.