Hi! I just got back from NYC where the window displays were amazing and the weather was actually pretty perfect. Fall is coming! There are so many chic Fall pieces that I'm completely in love with right now! Coated leggings, metallics and tweeds, leather peplum! Wanttttt! There are also so many shoe options for Fall this season! Do you want a smoking loafer? Here's a pair; how about an old school oxford? Right this way! Cute studded flats? OK :)
Below are some of my current favorites:
1. Tory Burch Tab Front Skinnies - mad for plaid!
3 - 4. Rubber leggings are a cheaper alternative to the coated legging that's being seen everywhere now (3), they're not exactly the same thing but using your imagination you can get a similar feel. These by Asos are on sale for $17 and I love the aubergine color(4)!
8. Alice Olivia metallic dress - gorg!
9. These Club Monaco Mariana City shorts in their deep rusty color would pair perfectly with vibrant purple tights. What? Not your thing? They're still cute.
10. I posted this Tory Burch handbag on my Facebook page. I love the mishmash of colors and patterns with the classic handbag shape!
11. This faux feathered vest by Express is adorable and currently 30% off!
12. A suede pump is a must paired with cute patterned tights! These are only $37! Can't beat that.
13. What do you have to say about this Foley + Corinna Moc Croc East West Tote; I'm really liking the chocolate brown color and its shape.
16. A faux leather motorcycle jacket by Express in a beautiful navy color, also 30% off.