Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Easy Nautical Outfit



Nautical Outfit


Nautical Outfit
Panama Hat

Miami Fashion Blogger
Colgate Optic White and Nany's Klozet hosted us for brunch aboard a luxury yacht! Of course, half the fun of this event was seeing what everyone was wearing! A post with my beautiful friends and their outfits (and the gorgeous spread) will follow this one.  For now, I hope you get some fashion inspo from the nautical outfit that I put together.

Colgate Optic White y Daniela, bloguera de Nany's Klozet, nos invitaron abordo un lujoso yate para festejar, compartir, y reir.  Algo que simpre disfruto de estos eventos es la moda de mis amigas.  Me encanta ver lo que todas tienen puesto.  Pronto, publicaré otro blog sobre el evento, para que ustedes vean toda la moda.  Por ahora, espero que disfruten y se inspiren con este look nautico. 
Hope you enjoyed this nautical summer outfit. Please let me know in the comments section down below or snap me at FashionableESQ. 


This panama hat is a major crowd pleaser and on heavy rotation lately (more affordable version here). It's weathered the storm (literally), and has withstood multiple dips in the ocean.  I actually left it on the boat, and Lina rescued it for me, bringing back my #SonrisaColgate (yes, I went there).  A tie back top is perfect for the boat, because it's easy, lightweight and shows some skin so that you can get some sun.  In terms of shoes, flats are boating essentials.  Some of us do cork wedges or espadrille wedges, but because I'm the clumsiest human ever, it's best if I remain closer to the ground, that way, I have less distance to fall down from. ha.



Miami fashion blogger


Miami Fashion Blogger

Easy Weekend Outfit

outfit inspo

What I'm Wearing: 
Nordstrom ASTR Silk Blend Pants  similar // similar 
J.Crew Panama Hat (more affordable option herehttp://bit.ly/1rxeKs7)
Top Shop Silk Scarf Top from Topshop // similar // similar // similar 
Trina Turk Titus Sandals // similar  // similar // similar 
Vintage gold belt c/o Vintage Revenge
Opal Hamsa necklace from Studio LX
Banana Republic Deco Cuff Elephant bracelet
Photography: +Gisselle Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...