Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Outfit: Leopard is a Neutral

The Chloe boutique in Bal Harbour was re-designed and this is what I wore to the launch party:





Leopard is obviously a neutral :)
A leopard shift dress may not be your first choice for a one-stop-shop outfit, but it should be.  It packs enough edge that you really don't have to think too hard about anything else.  Of course, you can't beat the classic and clean lines of a shift dress and when you add long sleeves - you have my ideal dress shape and style.  
I paired my hot pink leopard shift with gold accessories (gold cuff and my trusty Jennifer Zeuner initial necklace) plus a mustard yellow clutch that really stood out against the dress. 


Thanks to the Patton Group for my Invite and for putting on an amazing re-launch party, complete with photo booth fun and a Chloe handbag giveaway. 

All photos by Gissi.

Wearing: 
Dress: Juicy (here)
Shoes: La Fenice
Bag: Steve Madden Yellow Envelope clutch (Soldout) (similar here)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...