Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Style File: Spring/Summer Must Haves

I'm all about bold, bright prints and patterns for the warmer weather that's moving in.  Brands like Clover Canyon and Mara Hoffman are my current favorites for colorful pieces.  The Back Keyhole Gown by Mara Hoffman makes me want to take a vacation right.now.

Click on the below images to shop the styles; otherwise, they're linked to directly below:



Furor Moda's Vibrant Transparent Clutch - a chartreuse neon plexi clutch? Stocked by one of Miami's hottest clothing boutiques? Obviously.


Furor Moda's Alfon Stone Necklace - the perfect color to pair with all Spring essentials.
Yoshi Samra Campbell Flat; metallic two-toned perfection. 
Sam & Libby is being carried at Target now, and these Hayden Gladiators are super comfortable and have a little padding as well.  (Size up half a size).



Enjoy the rest of your week,
I know that for me, the weekend cannot come fast enough.


1 comment:

  1. Love that envelope bag! All of your picks are making me wish I lived in a warmer climate! Instead of anticipating April snow showers :)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...