Saturday, March 22, 2014

OOTD: Lincoln Road, South Beach MIA, Lacoste

After work on Wednesday, I went to the Lincoln Road Lacoste boutique.  Afroza and I met tennis champ John Isner and secretly wished we had worn taller heels.  He's in town for the Sony Open.  Good luck on Saturday!
New Spring 2014 Lacoste Men's polo emblem.
My office friendly outfit consisted of the Banana Republic Sloan pant in navy (as seen in this post), an adorable peter pan sweater from Loft and patent nude work pumps.  Not much going on here other than well tailored, classic pieces, with a little twist.  My trusty work tote is the Longchamp Le Pliage tote. 

The trim and border on my sweater is black; my pants are navy.  I don't mind mixing the two colors, but I know that a lot of you hate the navy and black color combo. 
What do you think?

Lacoste Boutique, Lincoln Road
Chic Stylista, Josh Isner


What I Wore:
Top: LOFT  (try this, this, this)
Pumps: Nine West Drusilla pump in nude
Earrings: Klouds c/o Habitat Art in Cocowalk, Coconut Grove (you guys have to check out this store.  All handcrafted, creative jewelry, all from Latin American artists.  Amazing stuff).
Bag: Longchamp Le Pliage 

6 comments:

  1. Very polished outfit-- love your earrings!
    My god he is tall! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like mixing black and navy, and I love your cute collar on the shirt!
    Chic on the Cheap
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so tall! The black and navy is a go for me :)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not.....black can always be chic with navy & you wore it well here!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sloan fit at Banana Republic! And omg he is so freaking talk lol

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow he is so tall! My boyfriend hates navy and black and feels the need to tell me anytime I try to pair the two together. I'm not sure why people are so against this, it's not that bad lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...