Thursday, March 13, 2014

Flamenco Festival 2014, Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami

I attended Flamenco Festival Miami 2014 with a group of my blogger sisters from Miami.  The event was held at the Adrienne Arsht Center.  The showing we attended featured famed flamenco star, Eva Yerbabuena.  We had a great time!  I had no idea what to expect when we were invited to this event; I have never been to a flamenco show, but I found this show to be emotionally charged and very passionate.  Without actually uttering one word, the performers were able to convey a story of raw emotion and love lost.

I have a feeling the show will be back soon - you should definitely check it out. 

My good friend and fellow Miami fashion blogger, Juliana Cardona of A Fashion Soiree
Pre-show, we were treated to some wine and snacks (did you all know that the caramel popcorn from the Arsht center is the best?!)
After some snacks, we went back stage to speak with the costume designer for the show.  All of the costumes for this show are made by the Lopez de Santos design house.  We previewed a gorgeous black velvet, ruffled finale dress and an embellished pink bolero that I wanted to make part of my own closet.

 Eva spoke to us briefly backstage.  She discussed the love she has for her art-form, and of course, her passion for shoes.


Finale! 


Obligatory selfie.

I wore a dress by Tibi (old), Kenneth Cole gold cuff, and patent nude peeptoes from Saks.

My bracelets are c/o Liabella Jewelry and Taradise, Miami.  Just because I adore Tibi dresses check out this dress and this one. Swoon.

A group of Miami bloggers and Flamenco Star Eva Yerbabuena

Love this girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...