Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beauty File: Clarins Spring Line 2014

I was invited to attend a presentation for the new Clarins skincare and makeup line for Spring, 2014. The presentation was centered around the longevity of the brand and the constant efforts made by the company to ensure that only the highest quality and plant based ingredients are used in their products.
Obviously we have all heard of Clarins, but I was surprised to find out that their products are actually also geared towards women that fall into my age group.

One of the most prominent changes in my skin that I began to notice as I entered this age was the moisture level. I have always had oily skin, and I still do, but certain areas on my skin have now become a little dry. My dermatologist started to tout the importance of vitamin C, serums, and anti-oxidants. "You have to keep your skin balanced by using serums."


What.



Ok.


Of course,now I slather on whatever I can get and my skincare regime is about 45 minutes long.  Kidding! But I have added some higher end skincare products into my daily routine.


Below are some high quality products from the Spring 2014 Clarins line.  Please let me know your thoughts on these.  I have not sampled any of these long enough to know if they produce long lasting effects and I would love to hear what you all have to say, if you have been using something from this line for a while.

Eye Quartet Mineral Palette (Limited Edition)


Joli Rouge Sheer Lipstick in color Coral Tulip
Test drove this, they're very sheer and glossy.  

With my Miami bloggers sisters :D
Clarins Early Wrinkle Correction Cream
Blush Creme in color Grenadine
Radiance Booster (on the left) (add three drops to your moisturizer for an all over, even glow/tan; 
on the right, the holy grail -the Double Serum - this product sold so well that Clarins developed it in a much larger size. 
 Bestseller. 
Do you guys use this? 
Limited Edition Luminous Face Palette

Clarins Sunscreen Oil Spray - this is dual-purposed! I know that you guys would not buy a sunscreen spray for your hair. Would you? I mean, I might, but that's just me.  This is a spray on sunscreen oil that works for skin AND hair.

Here I am, at Cheryl Fudge Fashion Camp (More on that later), about to tip over due to exhaustion.

My Lexi Jewelry Mosaic Fish Pendant.

I'm wearing a straight from work outfit:
Dress: Ellen Tracey (soldout) (Similar high end here) (super high end here) ($27 version here)
Cardigan: Lauren Conrad
Fish Necklace: c/o Lexi Jewelry 
Heels: Via Spiga

1 comment:

  1. Ooh everything is so pretty. I've tried a few Clarins products (though none of these) and if my experience shows, I'm sure these will all be fabulous too.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...