Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Premios Lo Nuestro, Miami: Colgate Beauty Bar, Robert Giordano Salon

colgate beauty bar miami

Premios Lo Nuestro was held last week, in Miami.  As part of the festivities leading up to the hugely acclaimed Latin music awards show, Colgate held a beauty bar at the beautiful Roberto Giordano salon.
The salon is located in Mary Brickell Village, which is usually the epicenter of chaos and over saturation (thanks to the worst city planning that any US city has ever seen), but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the salon offered complimentary valet right in front of the location.  No need to circle endlessly looking for parking: major plus!

netty del miami fashion blogger
netty del miami fashion blogger

I opted to get a manicure courtesy which has really held up. I got my nails done last Wednesday, a full seven days ago, and so far no chipping. I was really happy with the job that my stylist did.



Some of my other Miami fashion bloggers were on hand; Ria & Gissi, got makeup and nails done as well.
netty del miami fashion blogger
Gissi of The Architect of Style.
She's recently started doing watercolor and print illustrations. Check them out. 
netty del miami fashion blogger
G & I.
I am wearing the Banana Republic Piped Lace Shell
(Already on sale, and additional 40% off with code BRCLUE40)
netty del miami fashion blogger
Ria and I getting our manicures.
Photo c/o World Red Eye
I've blogged about the Colgate Optic White line before because I genuinely like the toothpaste and toothbrush line; it is effective for whitening. Can't say the same about the mouthwash (hate it) but I will say that the new bottle says there's a new and improved flavor inside...that I will not be testing out for you all! :)

Some other friendly faces: 
netty del miami fashion blogger rhom
RHOM: Adriana De Moura & Alexia Echeverria
netty del miami fashion blogger karent sierra
RHOM: Karent Sierra

netty del miami fashion blogger

premio lo nuestro miami

premio lo nuestro miami
My go-to work pumps are the Ann Taylor Kenzie Suede Pumps
They have a really padded foot bed and are well constructed. With the Ann Taylor
sales, I got mine for $40!  I really recommend this shoe.

netty del miami fashion blogger
MY ARM PARTY: - LEFT TO RIGHT:
c/o Stephanie Elise Designs
c/o Jewel Be Mine
c/o Taradise Miami (similar)

miami fashion blogger netty del the fashionable esq

netty del miami fashion blogger lawyer

Thanks for the wonderful time xx


1 comment:

  1. Great recap! I don't even remember you taking those pics of me :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...