Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OOTD: Back to Basics

What I wore to the Furla Miami store relaunch.
Back to basics with black on black, and a couple of statement pieces to finish off the outfit.

ps: I'm trying out a new widget on the blog - try hovering over what I'm wearing and clicking on the + signs :)

Pump Work Black Patent

Giraffe bracelet Banana Republic


What I Wore:
Hudson Collin Skinny Jean
H&M Basic Gray Tee
H&M Leather Trimmed Blazer, try this Milly Leather Lapel Blazer
J.Crew Factory Statement Necklace (still available) (similar here)
Rachel Roy Aria D'Orsay Pump (super sale)
Banana Republic Giraffe Bracelet  (Elephant here) 40% off with code BRCLUE40
Longchamp Le Pliage (Large)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bracelet! Also I tested your wdiget, how cool! I've never seen this before, where did you get it?

    xo-Franci
    www.TheFashionPalate.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...