Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lincoln Motors Hello Again Tour, Miami



Hi!
Last week I was invited by Lincoln Motors to attend their Hello Again #helloagain tour in Miami and experience the Lincoln MKZ.  I was so happy to see Kara of Sprinkles in Springs there, along with her boyfriend who was so sweet to snap some pictures of us.  Together, we drove in a Lincoln MKZ through Wynwood, part of Miami's Design District.  We hit local spots Panther Coffee and the Wynwood Cigar Factory.  We drove through (yes, drove through the middle of) an art gallery that had various prints and Miami skyline photos displayed on either side of the 'road,' (Curated by RAWartists.org.  At the end of the event we were treated to bites from Wynwood Kitchen & Barat SoHo Studios.  The tour is now open to the public - if you would like to test drive one of these luxury cars and also enjoy light bites along the way, while touring Miami's Design District, you can sign up here. 

Thank you to Tricia for our invite. 
Click below for more photos and information.


My Alice & Olivia Paola sandals & the hello again cube.
Treats at Panther Coffee




MKZ interior with electronic gear shift.
Deviled eggs from Wynwood Kitchen & Bar.  These were really good. 
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar bruschetta
Left: Mural at the Wynwood Cigar Factor; awesome Octopus mural that graces one of the buildings in Wynwood
Hand rolling cigars at Wynwood Cigar Factory.
Kara, myself, Tricia and Kara's BF
Kara and I had a little photo session in front of the eagle mural.



Tusk pendant from Bauble Bar
Statement necklace from DSW, of all places (check out line goodies kill me every time)
Finished my outfit off with a vintage gold belt 

My outfit was a basic white tee and black skinny jeans combo - my uniform.  I wore fancy heels because, why not?  A few statement pieces like my necklace and gold belt finished off my look.

What I wore: 


What Kara wore:
Sign up for your personal driving experience here 
The Lincoln Motors Miami Hello Again Tour runs through June 2nd, every Wednesday through Sunday. 

4 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with fancy heels! The art installations during your test drive must've added a special touch to the whole experience.

    By the way, you have some aaaamazing shots! What kind of lens do you use if you don't mind me asking? ~Maika

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it!!! That's so funny you did a 'what Kara wore' also lol! I thought your necklace was J Crew so I was trying to find it online, but glad I checked here. I'll have to stop by DSW sometime then. Thanks again so much for the invite! This was so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vintage gold belt would go perfectly with one of my favorite casual dresses :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...