Saturday, May 25, 2013

Currently Coveting: Summer Beach Essentials


Summer is here!  We Miamians really know our beach style, so I thought I'd put together a post rounding up some summer and beach essentials to help you look chic while playing in the sand.  This will be a three part post, with follow up posts in June and July.

ENJOY, and THANK YOU FOR READING :D XX


1 ASOS Scarf Print Beach Pant //Bop Basics Rafia backpack //3 Juicy Couture Wide Brim Straw Sun Hat is now only $29 (and if you sign up for their e-mails you get an extra 20% off your first purchase)
Top Shop Cobalt Maxi coverup // 5 C.Wonder Bold Aviators - I love that these have a thicker rim and come in three colors // 6 Melissa for Forever 21 Bow jelly flats // Starfish Rings // Sashi Bracelet


12 Toni Praver Bikini // 13 Melissa Obadash coverup // 14 Striped Nylon Tote // 


16 Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Oil - for the drying effects that the ocean can have on your hair, this stuff works wonders.  It's less thick than most of the hair oils, but I feel like it penetrates the hair and makes it soft.
17 St. Tropez Self Tanning Gel  (Gets rave reviews)
18 Ouidad Double Detangler Comb - made for curls/ waves. 
19 Jergens Crema: seriously my new favorite cream.  I was and am a big fan of Kiehl's Creme de Corps, because of the whipped thick texture, and fragrance.  But I am not a fan of it's price tag.  This new Jergens product is something that I will buy again and and again when it runs out.  I was given all three fragrances, Aloe, Oatmeal and Coconut.  Oddly enough the Oatmeal is my favorite fragrance because it smells like Creme de Corps, light and faint vanilla.  Moisturizes really well and lasts a long time.
20 Sephora Hair Ties - my fave, double as little bracelets.
21 Hair Turban - a must!
22 Arcona Triad Pads - full five star reviews on Nordstrom.com.  They're refreshing and light toner pads that remover makeup and face grime.  I like these, and their effects, but I do not like the fragrance.  It's a bit strong, and I dislike cranberries.  I think this is probably the reason why the fragrance bugs me.
23 Arcona Rezone 40 Sunscreen- described as the "holy grail" of sunscreens, this is a fantastic product.  It's a sunscreen, protecting against the sun's rays with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.  Also contains an ingredient that helps calm the skin.  This goes on like a sheer tinted mouse (sort of like that whipped stuff from the drugstore by Maybelline) It rubs in easily and then dries without being overly greasy.  Good stuff.

Disclosure: I was provided full sized samples of the Arcona products by MMI PR & Marketing.  I was also provided the Jergens Crema when I attended Dani of Nany'z Klozet's party last month.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous array of summer inspired clothes and accessories, makes me miss the warm weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving the topshop beach cover-up and the toni praver bikini!


    xo julesinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 14 is soooo cute!! Love the stripes.

    Rachel
    theoxfordstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 7, 10 & 12 are my favorites!! Love everything!!

    Cheers from Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites: 3 9, 12 and 15. :)
    Really great post!
    Hugs from Toronto
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...