Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 Accessories: Shoes, Jewels and Clutches

So, by now you have definitely seen every Golden Globes 2013 "Best Dressed" and "Worst Dressed" list out there.  I have also, but noticed that they left out the accessories!  I thought it would be fun to do an accessories post!  Sometimes, the accessories get overlooked when there are such amazing couture dresses on display.  Besides, I'm still not feeling well and haven't taken any outfit photos.


Only a couple of days left to enter my Pop Basic giveaway. Enter here. 

First off is Nicole Richie, wearing Naeem Kahn.  She carried a House of Harlow clutch from her own line that is currently available for sale.  How fun is the fringe detailing on this? Get the House of Harlow Jude Snake Clutch with Gunmetal Fringe here.




Debra Messing wore these beautiful, rough cut Semina earrings.  I found a really similar pair here!



Helena Bonham Carter wore Dolce & Gabbana black lace.  Her Lulu Guiness red lips clutch got a lot of attention.  Lulu Guiness designs these in a ton of colors.  Get Helena Bonham Carter's red perspex lips clutch here. And an under $50 version by BCBGeneration here



Rachel Weisz wore a Louis Vuitton dress that got more than mixed reviews (ahem).  Do you like her Jimmy Choo Candy clutch? I love acrylic clutches!  I'm on a big acrylic and lucite kick right now. Virtually identical clutch here (less than $70). Other Perspex or Acrylic clutch options here, here, herehere 
Shop them here:



Jessica Alba was one of my favorite's of the night. I loved her Christian Dior gown, necklace, the and lipstick shade.  What are your thoughts on the Roger Vivier feathered clutch she wore? Similar feather clutch here, here & here.



Kerry Washington's Miu Miu dress was also one of my favorites.  She wore Prada accessories.  Her nude pumps are the Prada Capretto Leather pointed, Cipria pump.  Green version of her Prada clutch here and here.


Heidi Klum wore the Christian Louboutin Un Bout pumps in gold (always sold out, try the Manolo Blahnik Audi pump instead).  Similar flats: Christian Louboutin Patent and Metallic leather Corbeau Flats.
Similar gold cap toe pumps here, here.


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! I loved those Debra Messing earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post! my dear! Jessica Alba's color of her dress is gorgeous amongst her skin tone. I also really love Rachel's LV dress! Killer polka dots, great use of different textures.

    Great Post!

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all the details up close! I loved all of the blush/nude colors Kerry wore, so very pretty.

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! The globes showcased a lot of beautiful gowns this year. Nicole's is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...