Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recent Acquisitions: Chloe Sunglasses + Jean Michele Cazabat

I've been doing a little shopping lately.

I also had a birthday.

The Jean-Michele Cazabat Orla Pump.  This is a textured, metallic thread slingback.
The color is a mix between a pewter with some flecks of gold.
I love this shoe. It's my metallic splurge shoe.

Chloe Striped Edge Sunglasses in Khaki.



Conversation Pieces Peplum top and striped skirt



Where to buy:
Other awesome Jean-Michele Cazabat shoes here & here. 
My personal favorite is the Talisa Wedge in Peach/Nude.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Of course, you all know of my well documented love affair with stripes :)
Conversation Pieces, an adorable and affordable clothing boutique, is the source
for the very cute items above. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
*Something special for The Fashionable ESQ readers is coming up courtesy of Conversation Pieces.*


















7 comments:

  1. Such amazing buys - and Happy Birthday!!!
    Those shoes are stunning, I am so in love! And the glasses! And I have been wanting a peplum top sooo bad, everything you have here is perfect :)

    Angela - The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes!! I feel like they would really glam up an outfit. I've never been a fan of stripes( on me) but I love the cut of that shirt!! Both pieces are really cute :) I wasn't familiar with that store but I can't wait to see what special treat will come our way.

    Love, Andrea

    Www.helloarya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pieces especially the striped peplum shirt! Super cute stuff. ;)

    Xoxo from a fellow law grad. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are sick. I wish professional wardrobes permitted such awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fashionable acquisitions....awesome!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...