Monday, February 7, 2011

Cross Body bags

The cross body bag; the perfect bag to make the transitions from day to night, seamlessly.  Its recent resurgence has made it so that it is available from high end design houses as well as other affordable retailers like Old Navy or Zara.  So, in an effort to...not be a snob, I present to you...a bunch of bags in a bunch of colors, with a bunch of different price tags.



HOLD THE PHONE.
palpitations.
Via Gucci.com


Interior. Sigh.

A small roundish ball of a bag.  What's not to love?
It made me think of this fur ball bag by Christian Louboutin.


I think I cheated a little bit with this one, because I don't really know if it is a cross body. 
 Whatever.  It's chic.




Like Celine, but not.






This one needs its own post. Love.



Bow+stripes!



This one's for you, Mel. 



Alexander Wang Donna Hobo $795
I saw this bag once on a fellow fashionable ESQ in court & it should be noted that 
I ignored everything she said to me about her client's case.  JUST KIDDING. I would never do that. 
But really, the bag in black was beautiful.  On the website they call this color 'clay.'  Ew.
Update: black version available also. 





Juicy Couture Riviera $188
I like the chain+leather strap combo.




This deep mustard color is cool.



lanvin.
LANVIN.
Lanvin Sweet Dora for the ridic price of $2187.
Not my favorite Lanvin bag, but it will do. ha.




2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I need one to take to Ireland ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Forever21 bag. Nice blog!!

    heelsonconcrete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...